Duties and responsibilities:
1. Work closely with project team to build in-house mobile application
2. Assist delivery team to resolve critical technical issues and challenges.
3. Perform unit testing, system integration testing and project implementation project rectification
4. Adopt, apply and improve development standards and best practices to ensure compliance to standards
5, Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer
Science/Information Technology, Engineering (computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
3. Experience in web services: Soap, JSON, XML and REST.
4. In depth knowledge of Dart/Flutter and mobile apps development
5. Proficient knowledge and experience on API integration, information
security and versioning tools
6. Experience authoring, testing, deploying, and managing high-scale
production mobile apps
7. Must have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in programming.
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱35000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!