We are currently looking for a Mobile App Product Manager to join our team by telecommute.
Some info on the project you will work on:
– The Fit24 app is designed to customize ﬁtness routines based on individual user needs. There is no additional equipment needed to exercise with Fit24, just the user’s own weight.
– We are currently actively developing the app for Android devices, with plans to create an iOS version later.
– All exercises have been videotaped in a studio with professional ﬁtness instructors.
We expect you to:
– Be familiar with all stages of software development and competitive methods of promoting the product;
– Have experience working with developers, designers, copywriters, QA and such, as well as writing technical speciﬁcations;
– Have very good written English skills (at least upper-intermediate level);
– Have a desire to work and quickly learn new things.
In exchange for your efforts, experience and talent, we are happy to offer:
– Remote contract work on a ﬂexible full-time schedule (7-8 hours/day 5 days/week);
– Stable pay in USD;
– Great opportunity for professional and career growth;
– Chance to get valuable experience on the international market;
– A great friendly team of professionals that will welcome you;
– Educational opportunities.
When sending in your resume, BE SURE TO specify your full name and email address in your cover letter.
If hired, you will have to:
– Work on a mobile weight management and exercise application;
– Do market research and competition analysis;
– Improve current app functionality and implement new features;
– Analyze sales funnel;
– Coordinate and work with a team of designers, QA, developers, copywriters, etc.;
– Analyze Google Play data, look for ways to attract and keep users;
– Build a strategy of product promotion to the English-speaking market.
Salary: ₱80000 - ₱115000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!