Mid Software Developer
- Design (technical), initiate, and handle technical designs and complex application features.
- Build flexible data models and seamless integration points with external systems according to defined architecture best practice guidelines.
- Innovate and develop high-value technology solutions to streamline processes.
- Initiate and drive major changes in programs, procedures, and methodology.
- Coordinate with other developers and digital professionals.
- Develop testable, bug-free, and scalable code following SOLID principles and coding best practices.
- Mentor junior members by undertaking pair programming and code review sessions
- Collaborate with the product team to design and develop robust technical solutions to their problems
- Work in an Agile environment and contribute to the overall function of the team
- Finish all assigned tasks within the defined timeline, while ensuring excellent quality.
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing, as well as execute the necessary bug fixing.
- Participate in and perform special tasks and projects that may be assigned.
- Must be a problem solver who is customer-oriented and possesses great interpersonal skills;
- Ability to build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Can optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience on object-oriented programming
- Fluency in English—both written and verbal (mandatory).
- Web application development and process design, project delivery practices, and working practice;
- Strong understanding of solution architecture and design, as well as web application performance.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Understand and intelligently debug both existing and new software
- Strong relational database expertise including SQL
- Version control (Git/SVN) proficiency
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Deliver high-level solutions or subsystems such as custom APIs, database modelling, design and support, admin web tools, back-end system from the ground-up.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to produce professional deliverables and documentation on time.
- Capability to meet deadlines, handle pressure, and work independently and pro-actively.
- Translate business requirements into viable and scalable applications;
- Guarantee project quality in design-time by enforcing development best practices.
- API knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of commitment to internal/external customer satisfaction;
Salary: ₱45000 - ₱60000
Address: 19th Floor, Robinson's Cyber Sigma Building, Lawton Ave. Taguig