1. Handles and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
2. Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
3. Prepare product or service reports
4. Manage incoming calls
5. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
6. Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
7. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts
8. Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, and others
9. Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
10. Assist merchant transaction placed orders, refunds, and cancellation
11. Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
12. Working with Sales, Marketing, IT and Finance provides assistance with new client setup, and in the client onboarding process.
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: UNIT 1108 CITYLAND 101 TOWER 2
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!