– Checking eligibility and benefits verification for treatments, hospitalizations, and procedures.
– Reviewing patient bills for accuracy and completeness, and obtaining any missing information.
– Following up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle time-frame.
– Calling insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary
– Identifying and billing secondary or tertiary insurances.
– Must have at least 6 months of BPO experience handling any US voice account
– Experience in Medical Billing is a must
– Experience in Cash/Payment Posting and Accounts Receivable is required
– Excellent communication skills
– Must be available to start ASAP and amenable to work onsite
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: Maria Cornelia Building, 4th Floor #222 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave., Makati City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!