Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager, the Marketing Specialist will be in charge of employee-engaging content delivered through employee-friendly channels. S/he will lead campaigns and activities per market (client) or as one product (Flex, Ace, or Marketplace) to build the product’s relationship with its users (employees) and achieve the product’s business and marketing metrics.
Objectives & Key Results:
- FOR FLEX & ACE: Launch Programs in new and existing markets (clients)*
- Coordinate with Customer Success team in understanding and mapping client’s situation and configure existing marketing packages to come up with a tight Launch Plan within budget.
- Lead Creatives Team to develop creative materials for the client
- Execute projects as planned, on time and in full.
- Evaluate launch performance based on business metrics, channel metrics, and customer feedback.
- FOR MARKETPLACE: Run Promotions to drive achievement of business targets*
- Gain a deep understanding of the Marketplace shopper and run Marketing programs to accelerate sales or drive penetration.
- Coordinate with the entire E-Commerce Group to run scheduled system-wide promotions
- Coordinate with Finance, Category, and Customer Success teams to run situational targeted promotions
- Develop Campaigns to build brand equity among captured employees
- Come up with content to drive program appreciation.
- Implement automated emails for relevant triggers like: onboarding, points update, etc.
- Manage Mailing Lists to ensure access to all of captured market*
- Create necessary mailing list segments to drive content relevance and increase campaign engagement.
- Lead creation and maintenance of Product Mailing List Uploaders in coordination with the Customer Success team
- Monitor business performance and align strategies and tactics towards achievement of business goals*
- Regular review of metrics dashboards and mining insights and actionable items relevant to his/her product
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 1-2 years working experience in Consumer Marketing preferred, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Hands-on experience with Digital Marketing, particularly email, is a plus
- Proficiency in office software, particularly spreadsheets (XLS) and presentations (PPT)
- Foundational knowledge on Design and Copywriting (able to tell what’s good and what’s not; able to write simple copy)
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications
- Proven track record of bringing new ideas to life
- Demonstrated ability to dive into data and translate them into actionable insights
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000