- Performs job functions consistent with the vision and mission statements and the values of the institution.
- Develops and implements specific strategies and action plans to generate additional enrollment in the institution
- Undertakes recruitment of students through the distribution of informational materials and talks during the actual visitation of feeder schools.
- Assists in the preparation of business development plans by undertaking market research studies related to market share, competitive strategies, pricing, and promotions.
- Develops marketing strategies for the school to increase enrollment and promote the utilization of services provided by the Institution.
- Undertakes the implementation of marketing, advertising, and promotions, and merchandising as approved and prescribed by the Board of Directors
- Conducts comprehensive information campaign about the achievements, activities, and programs of the school.
- Provides guidance, briefings, and learning sessions to other school administrators on procedures and marketing techniques and strategies to generate higher levels of enrollment and to pursue business development plans.
- Assists the Information and Communication Officer on the design and production of multi-media informational materials on the various aspects of operations and activities of the school that can be used in promoting the business of the Institution.
- Prepares / reviews and recommends final advertising and promotional materials before actual production and placement.
- Submits to superior officer periodic reports on the operations and activities of the work unit with corresponding analysis and recommendations.
- Performs other functions, duties, and responsibilities analogous, pertinent, or related to and/or implied from the preceding enumeration of duties and responsibilities.
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Advertising, Business Management, or any related field of study.
- With at least 1-2 years of work exposure in the Marketing or Business Development fields.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize.
- Knowledgeable in Digital Marketing.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Knowledge in Adobe application and related media used in marketing is an advantage.
- With a keen eye for details.
- Can work independently and collaboratively.
- People person, can understand and can be understood easily.
- Quick learner and can work under pressure.
- Highly motivated and results oriented.
- Must be creative and resourceful.
- Willing to work in Makati.
- Required languages:
- Can start immediately.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱20000
Address: PET Plans Tower Annex, 444 EDSA, Makati