The Marketing Associate Manager of IGC works closely with the marketing manager to develop promotional campaigns, events, strategies and assist customer relations and in facilitating the personnel under the Marketing Department.
- Perform research related strategies and develop appropriate all related marketing plans.
- Analyze all market condition and forecast all future trends and prepare accurately various order documents.
- Assist all marketing activities and monitor KPIs of all activities, PR, and promotion on all media platforms.
- Coordinate with senior management to develop and update all segment presentation for various marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with sales team and develop growth programs and specific tools and prepare presentations for all new projects and campaigns.
- Design and develop all local marketing plans and manage all communication with internal and external sources.
- Administer all projects and ensure effective implementation of all plans from conceptualization stage to results analysis.
- Monitor customer research activities and interpret all data for developing marketing strategies.
- Handle escalations of customer service related queries and activities.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in managing all personnel under Marketing.
1. A background in project management is a must to effectively manage workflows and deliverables required.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to present ideas and reports to business leaders.
3. Must have excellent analytical and data interpretation skills.
4. Able to work well with a team of complex personalities
5. Graduate of any business or management program.
6. Minimum of 5 years work experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent