INITIAL AND FINAL INTERVIEW OVER THE PHONE.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar course
- Preferably with at least 1 year experience in sales and marketing
- Willing to work in Cebu.
- Familiar with marketing activities: cold calling and/or field work
- Experience in BPO as Sales/CSR an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Records, updated and maintains database of NPTE enrollment and inquiry
- Coordinates with the administrative assistants the updates on the report of enrollment (Midweek, Weekly and Monthly), NPTE examination passers and submits reports.
- Coordinates with academic team regarding lecture, request for coaching schedules and room assignment
- Assists the students in enrollment and in processing of NPTE registration to examinations
- Has the full knowledge and understanding of the review and NPTE support programs being offered and can respond to queries relative to program properly and with clarity.
- Sends, shares and tag updates of upcoming events and promos and confirmation of attendance to the promotional events.
- Day Shift schedule; with incentives Salary
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: Cebu City