MIS and Workforce Management Analyst
The role directly supports the CCC team and serve as MIS and Workforce Management Analyst in a contact center environment
Candidate’s key stakeholders will be operations leadership, human resources, business excellence, finance and resource planning teams
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS)
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis
- Develop and support MIS system for performance management and internal communication
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring MIS related issues
- Provides analytical support for special projects
- Prepares intraday reports on staff attendance; Monitor intraday attendance and schedule adherence.
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Ensures hours are accurately accumulated and categorized in a format compatible with company and department payroll procedures.
- Analyze PTO submissions and support approval/denial decisions based on their effect on operations.
- Processes schedule trade requests for posted schedules
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Expert user of Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to produce meaningful results from data.
- Experience in consolidating and analyzing data sources.
- Understanding of queuing theory and Call Centre mathematics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior collaborative working abilities.
- Attention to detail and in-depth planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Comfortable learning new applications quickly with minimal direction.
- Experience forecasting in call center environments
- Experienced user of VBA and/or Tableau
- Experience in using large databases with complex relationships between tables
- Experience in scheduling in a call center environment
- Experience in daily monitoring in a call center environment
- Strong familiarity with Call Centre scheduling software such as IEX
Salary: ₱40000 - ₱45000
Address: 8th Floor Sun Life Centre, 5th Avenue Corner Rizal Drive, BGC, Taguig City, Philippines