- Perform a general evaluation of an application (financial documents, mortgage type etc.)
- Help client choose the most appropriate mortgage
- Gather all important data from client (assets, debts etc.)
- Verify information and references by contacting the right sources
- Correct mistakes and investigate inconsistencies
- Submit completed loan files for appraisal
- Act as point of contact between loan officers, underwriters and clients
- Conduct a final review of the file before closing
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in any Business-related Studies like Management, Finance or Accounting.
- Proven experience as a mortgage loan processor or similar position
- Experience with an Australian account and/or company will be an advantage.
- Experience in mortgage loan applications and working closely with clients
- Experience in collecting and verifying client’s financial data and compile it into a loan application.
- Ability to understand and maintain excellent service levels according to company desired standards.
- Experience in inbound and outbound calls.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Able to work within defined business processes and deadlines.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to either work independently and within a team environment.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000