We are looking for someone to help us research prospective customers and build an outbound sales email list of them into a spreadsheet, based on our targeted account list.
This is a contract, remote-role, with the potential to go full-time (still remote) as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at the company, depending on performance.
We are a fast-paced, fast-growing software startup that is fully distributed across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are building identity verification technology that helps fight identity theft and cybercrime.
The founders are both successful serial entrepreneurs, and established industry experts in B2B sales automation, marketing, and cybersecurity.
What this job entails:
– Research potential customers’ companies and how to connect with them
– Build a targeted list of decision makers’ emails and social media accounts, based on our “targeted account list,” including their email
– Research decision makers on social media (including Linkedin) and take notes about them in a spreadsheet
– Review potential customers, and determine if they are qualified or not, based on our internal qualification criteria
– Perform other internet research tasks that will help our sales and marketing teams
– Learn outbound sales best practices from industry experts in cold email and sales automation
– 1-2 years of relevant experience in a B2B sales or business development role is a must (preferably IT/SaaS)
– Track record of email list-building or performing other online research tasks in an accurate and timely manner
– Excellent English writing and communication skills
– Ability to work remotely, meet deadlines and achieve KPIs
– Has used a CRM such as Salesforce
We look forward to receiving your application!
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!