Linux Engineer | Work from Home
- Manage, maintain and support an enterprise Linux environment.
- Troubleshoot difficult problems without Standard Operating Procedures.
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute projects.
- Audit the quality of work performed and provide constructive feedback, when necessary.
- Integrating customer data systems with internal database functions – scripting, files transfers, automation.
- Track and manage system performance and identify ways to optimize performance.
- Build reports to provide deeper insights into the capabilities of the tool suite.
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Manage security on the systems platform.
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications.
- Adherence to best practice standards
- Has at least 2 years of experience as an engineer
- At least 2 years of Windows experience
- Has experience in setting up servers in controlled server rooms/data centers.
- knowledgeable in hands-on setting up Linux operating system (mainly RPM and Debian).
- Can configure and troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity.
- Able to execute and troubleshoot OS-level scripts (e.g. bash).
- Nice to have experience with dockers.
- Has experience in customer-facing roles.
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱45000
Address: Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat cor. Makati Ave.