- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Handle instrument/equipment for analysis;
- Perform reagent preparation, standardization, & physico-chemical analysis;
- Maintain Regulatory Documents and coordination with company Pharmacist;
- Perform data analysis and prepare & maintain test reports.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Research and Laboratory, Technical Skills, Analytical
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Chemistry or equivalent.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: 618 Alvarez Street Brgy. San Jose