Junior Web Developer (Remote Work)
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Optimise, improve the site usability, user experience
- Performing general website updates including text and image changes, adding/editing/deleting content.
- Scheduling and publishing pages and content according to business needs, marketing campaigns and project briefs.
- Quality checking e.g cross browser testing, comparing design draft against final product, making sure all pages match, and all content in the correct place.
- User testing of websites to make sure all links, images and content are correct.
- Ensuring that sites are coded in line with best practices
- Managing and assisting with the development of all content management system
- Proactively identifying and driving forward site improvements, developments and fixes
Skills and qualifications:
- 1-2 years experience with front end web development – simplicity, common sense, elegant code
- Experience with modern front end techniques such as responsive design, UX design
- Experience with CMS front end custom development Eg. WordPress themes, templates, plugins, integration
- Strong attention to details and a problem solver
- Willing to work for a start-up company
- Work schedule: Monday – Friday
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱40000