Directly reports to the Head of Engineering under the Technical Group. Acts as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) throughout the bidding process. Ensures timely release of licenses/permits and submission of billing requirements. Monitors adherence to given project timeline and escalates critical issues to internal and external customers.
· Attends pre-bids, clarificatory meetings and responds to technical inquiries raised by the customer in relation to the bid at hand.
· Reviews bid documents for completeness and coordinates any missing detail required in making the estimate
· Prepares bill of materials (BOM).
· Develops project timelines to meet the desired duration of the customer.
· Consolidates requirements and secures signatures for the processing of licenses/permits. Endorses approved permits to the customer and Operations.
· Coordinates with customer accredited vendors for submission of budgetary proposal.
· Prepares purchase request (PR) for materials needed for the project.
· Assists Procurement by addressing technical inquiries from suppliers and conducting technical evaluation of their proposals.
· Prepares shop drawing including new designs/revisions
· Prepares as-built plans and secures signatures upon project completion.
· Consolidates all billing requirements and endorses to Accounting.
· Establish and manage optimal working relationship with suppliers and sub-contractors
· Performs mentoring and coaching activities for lower ranked members of the team
· Perform other related function as assigned or apparent
3.1. Educational and Professional
· Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
· Desirable: license in engineering
· 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in a construction company
3.3. Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
· Extensive knowledge on civil works including but not limited to:
– Site Development
– Masonry works
– Carpentry works
– Painting works
– Metal works
– Glass and glazing works
· Knowledgeable on mechanical, electrical and plumbing works
· Computer literacy with proficiency in CAD and MS Office software suite
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Organizational and communication skills
· Ability to learn new ideas
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to interact effectively with customers, subordinates and peers
· Willingness and readiness to work on shifts and/or overtime
· Resourceful and cost-conscious
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: Lot 4 Block 25 Socorro St, FinAsia Homes, Brgy. San Antonio Valley 1, Parañaque City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!