Jr. Affiliate Partnerships Manager
Are you interested to be part of a unique startup? Flowerstore.ph might be the one you’re looking for!
Flowerstore.ph is the number 1 online flowerstore in the Philippines. We are a young and exciting startup who treats employees like how we treat our plants and flowers: by giving them the best environment and resources to help them grow.
If this sounds great to you, you might be interested to be our company’s Jr. Affiliate Partnerships Manager who can look for new partners and ensure our sales through their channels.
As a Jr. Affiliate Partnerships Manager, we expect you to:
- Manage affiliate networks and partners and ensure healthy relationships with them.
- Create and implement partnership campaigns and monitor results.
- Oversee execution of all processes in finalizing such partnerships (i.e. lead generation, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration and follow up)
- Acquire new partners to grow the affiliate scheme
- Monitor the success of each partner and manage relationships
- Analyze campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
- Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spending.
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management.
For this role, we’ll need you to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 1 Year working experience in business development, strategic partnerships experience, e-commerce, online and/or consumer marketing
- Strong team management and partnership management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective sales and negotiation skill.
- Effective reporting and presentation skills.
It’s not required but it’ll be nice if you have:
- Proficiency in Google Analytics.
Salary: ₱25000 - ₱30000
Address: 9110 La Campana St, Makati, Metro Manila