Java Software Engineer | Work from Home
- Develop and iterate technical proposals.
- Performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Refine Engineering practices, standards, and tooling.
- High accountability for the reliability of your solution.
- Participate in communities of practices to support and establish standards.
- Identify opportunities to improve our development process and system efficiency.
- Design, build and maintain scalable solutions for internal and external services
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and investigation to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions, optimized for maximum speed, and scalability while maintaining quality of code.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Has experience in integration API connects (e.g. web sockets, L/S polling or SSE)
- Has experience data interchange between disparate systems (e.g. using XML or JSON).
- Preferably has experience in Webmethods or Mulesoft scripts.
- Preferably knowledgeable on RDBMS but not required.
Salary: ₱35000 - ₱55000
Address: Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat cor. Makati Ave.