Japanese Language Teacher
- Teach the Japanese language in accordance with the curriculum over the agreed length of the course. Besides reading and writing, a course may include Japanese culture, custom and traditions, work ethics, and lifestyle.
- Develop and prepare teaching materials, syllabus, and resources to aid in the conduct of the training.
- Provide reviewers and guide trainees who are scheduled to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
- Review and update training materials to make it suitable for the needs of the students.
- Evaluate students’ progress and performance.
- Monitor attendance of trainees and maintain up-to-date records of work.
- Create a database of trainees.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma.
- Must have a JLPT Certificate of N3 level and above
- TESDA Trainer’s Methodology Certificate is an advantage
- No work experience required
- Native or near-native fluency of the Japanese language is required
- Willing to start as soon as possible
- Willing to work in Las Piñas City (for non-residency of Las Piñas)
- Willing to work on Saturdays.
- Only full-time positions are available.
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱25000
Address: 3rd. Floor MIKI MARI Bldg., Sta. Cecilia Rd. Talon Dos