JAVA LEAD DEVELOPER
- Participate in the research and development of the company’s enterprise-level products to ensure the safety, high availability and reliability of the system;
- Responsible for the research and development of the company’s enterprise application platform, ensure the quality of design and coding, and undertake key and difficult technical tackling. The main development language is java.
- 4 years and above JAVA development experience; familiar with Java advanced features and class libraries, Java network and server programming, Java multi-threaded programming and common open source products;
- Must be willing to stay-in during COVID (free accommodation with meals)
- Familiar with the basic principles of JVM, be able to tune JVM; proficient in Spring boot and Spring Cloud-based microservice architecture, proficient in Spring configuration ideas;
- Solid Java programming foundation, proficient in using Java EE, SOA, OSGI, threading, REST API and other related technologies;
- Experience in design and development of large-scale distributed, high concurrency, high load, high availability, and strong consistency systems;
- Strong abstract thinking ability, be familiar with using Rational Rose/PowerDesigner for system analysis and design, and familiar with UML;
- Familiar with mainstream databases such as Oracle, Sql Server, Redis, Mysql, database design experience, familiar with SQL statements;
- Familiar with mainstream middleware platforms such as tomcat, netty, and familiar with one of redis, Kafka/ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ;
- Familiar with Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Flink and other big data technologies is preferred
- Have good communication and coordination skills, able to withstand work pressure.
Salary: ₱80000 - ₱160000