- Organize activities, facilitate training, and encourage coaching for the professional development of the Computer Teachers.
- Consultant of the latest software used primarily in IT and Education.
- Creates documentation and reports on training, client visits and events.
- Serves as the key person between the client and management regarding concerns with TECHNOKids Teachers.
- Candidate must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Education or related courses.
- Preferably someone with teaching units, but not required
- Should possess good communication skills
- Has a strong personality
- Must be willing to travel and conduct fieldwork job
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000