It Project Manager
The IT Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various IT projects. He/she manages and delivers IT projects within quality, time, and budget requirements through planning, organizing, and controlling of resources and procedures in conformance to agreed protocols to achieve the specific goals of an IT project for the business unit.
- Plans, organizes and controls resources and procedures in conformance to agreed protocols to achieve the specific goals of an IT project for the business unit.
- Motivates manpower resources for the fulfillment of required deliverables for the IT project being managed.
- Assits in the review of business processes, technical and functional requirements related to the IT project of the business unit.
- Prepares detailed project plan (scope, cost, schedule, project team composition)
- Closely monitors projects from end-to-end and prepares regular status reports.
- Escalates project issues/risks to management or project steering commitee members as necesary
- Work closely with the IT infrastructure team for the timely delivery of hardware and software requirements of the project.
- Work closely with the Applications Management team for the timely delivery of application systems.
- Ensures that systems developed and/or implemented are operating according to business requirements.
- Ensures that new directives and changes in procedures are communicated to the project team.
- Ensures that system users and systems operators personnel are properly trained prior to system turn-over.
- Coordinates with vendors, IT personnel and third party services involved in the project.
- Must be a graduate of BS Computer Science, Business Management or other related field
- With at least 5 years proven work experience as an IT project manager
- Hands on experience with project management software (i.e MS Project, AtTask, etc.)
- Familiarity, training, or certification with Project Management best practices and known standards
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility, integration, and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Superb communication and team management skills
Salary: ₱90000 - ₱120000
Address: Quezon City