Integrated Marketing Officer – Healthcare/Hospital Background
The Integrated Marketing Officer will be responsible in managing various marketing projects and processes.
- Supporting the marketing programs and activities in the Philippines.
- Support the Manager to develop new business opportunities in identified markets and achieve the business objectives set.
- Ensure the our collateral, and other communications accurately reflect the hospital brands amongst inbound patients
- Develop in-depth understanding of the patient acquisition pathway through market intelligence and research.
- Develop CRM program for the office’s patient and partner database.
- Responsible with the marketing of institution’s services in the Philippines by developing marketing plans in conjunction with the healthcare trends and market demands within the allocated budget.
- Identify and assess relevant partners / vendors to collaborate with; propose and implement ideas to enhance collaboration with local partners; manage all logistics for marketing, seminars, and events, including coordination of speakers and other requirements.
- Manage and achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage (paid or unpaid) across all available media.
- Develop digital marketing initiatives and campaigns by working with digital agency on outreach to specific and targeted audiences.
- Engage doctors and patients to develop case studies, testimonials and reference.
- Implement project management system to document and track activities; evaluate lead quality and qualify opportunities; reports key indicators of programs or campaigns.
- Provide full suite of administrative support, including attending to enquiry, outpatient appointment and direct admission for patients.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing related courses.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Marketing – ATL, BTL, Events, Traditional Marketing
- Background in Healthcare or Pharmaceutical setup is an advantage but not required
- Knowledge of marketing, sales and business processes preferred.
- Strong project management and marketing & sales support skills.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Media).
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Amenable to work in Ortigas, Pasig City
Salary: ₱25000 - ₱30000