Infrastuctur Team Lead
- Plan, organize, and manage staff and overall operations to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s IT infrastructure.
- Manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of all infrastructure systems, including LANs, WANs, Internet, intranet, security, wireless implementations and backup strategies and so on.
- Ensures infrastructure -related requests and incidents are resolved within the prescribed service levels.
- Developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly network infrastructure, server infrastructure, databases, backup strategies and telecommunications systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for system admin, database engineers and network engineers
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement and development efforts.
- Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies
- Assist with the deployment of infrastructure security measures.
- Direct and administrate Network Engineer, Database Engineer and System Admin, and where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
- Contributes to the overall success of the IT Department by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineer or related field.
- 2 to 3 Years’ experience in supervising infrastructure team
- Knowledgeable with working experience in IT infrastructure technologies, IT frameworks and best practices
- Experience in Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- ITIL is added advantage
Salary: ₱70000 - ₱75000