Information Security Officer
The Information Security Officer should have expert analytical skills and an in-depth knowledge of best practices to prevent a wide range of security threats. Must also be excellent communicators, able to train and educate employees in various information security topics.
- Identifying vulnerabilities in our current network.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure our computing network.
- Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
- Performing penetration tests to find any flaws.
- Collaborating with management and the IT department to improve security.
- Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage.
- Educating colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
- Degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field.
- Professional information security certification.
- Experience in an information security role.
- Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: Unit B, 7th Floor, Electra House Building 115-117, Esteban Corner V.A Rufino Streets, Legazpi Village