IT Supervisor (Mandarin Speaking)
- Consult with clients, vendors, and personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss estimate and resolve issues
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes of planning, organizing, and scheduling work
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software
- Provide for the implementation, configuration, deployment, and support of systems, including, but not limited to client computing devices and servers
- Provide training to new employees and other training sessions as required
- Can fluently speak and understand Mandarin.
- Willing to be assigned in McKinley, Taguig City.
- At least more than 3 years experience related to the position.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
Salary: ₱50000 - ₱80000
Address: McKinley, Taguig City