IT Service Desk – Bilingual Japanese | QC | 2
- To provide 1st & 2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritizing the incident
- Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
- Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
- Routing / Chasing of tickets with other resolver groups
- Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
- Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request
- Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to SDM as applicable for outage confirmation
- Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
- Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable)
- Conduct Audits and Mentor L1 Team Members
- Recording/Updating the outage / bulletin message in Remedy / ACD based on the status update received by the resolver groups
- Being compliant to all process and procedures
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written) with neutral accent
- Active listening skills
- Computer and keyboard skills (working knowledge of PCs e.g. MS Office)
- Reasonable analytical skills
- Situation handling skills
- Good motivational fit (job, organization, location)
- Willing to work on shifting schedules, grave yard shift, holidays or rest days as may be required by business exigencies
- Keep oneself updated, aware of, and compliant to all Company policies and procedures which include Information Security Management Systems
- Keep all company information which includes customer information confidential and secured
- Completed at least 2 years in college
- Experience in similar role may be required in specific programs with varying years of experience
Salary: ₱25000 - ₱35000
Address: Quezon City