1. Uses a comprehensive and updated lesson plan/syllabus for his/her students,
which should be submitted on specified due dates.
2. Imparts and shares knowledge to students with maximum proficiency.
3. Implements teaching methods and techniques considering factors such as students
level of difficulty, lesson context, class hours and other related factors.
4. Consistency monitors students’ progress in learning through the use of evaluation
tools such as quizzes, recitations, classroom participation, term examinations and
other appraisal to facilitate the desired learning students.
5. Keeps precise and updates grades and other forms of class standing ratings and
promptly submit the same periodically or upon direction of the Dean.
6. Attends to students’ problems and concerns and coordinate with other academic
staff when problems beyond his jurisdiction arise.
7. Maintains and implements harmonious interpersonal relations with and among
8. Always serves the health, co-curricular/extra-curricular, and moral interest and
welfare of the student.
9. Attends meetings, seminars, in service training, conferences, and symposium in
and out of the College, and keep abreast with the latest trends in his field of
10. Strives hard to achieve professional competence thru research and higher studies.
11. Coordinates with and consults the Department Head regarding academic and
12. Implements policies of the College as stipulated in the Student Handbook.
13. Shares expertise and skills through membership and involvement in curricular
and co-curricular committee of the College.
14. Coordinates with other academic personnel regarding matters such as student
withdrawals, remedial classes, extra-curricular activities and the like.
15. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
Completed baccalaureate degree(s) degree of in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronic and Communication Engineering.
No work experience required.
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: 3299 R. Magsaysay Blvd. Cor. Maganda St. Sta. Mesa Manila
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!