IT Assistant/Web Developer
- Responsible for designing, coding and modifying company website: from layout to function and according to the company’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing website that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Responsible and in-charge of helping with the day-to-day tasks in the systems department of their organization.
- Maintains and updates current and new software across networks and operating systems.
- Troubleshoots and repairs different hardware devices. Works on keeping company servers and databases functioning and makes frequent backups to prevent data loss. Troubleshoots, documents, and resolves technical issues with local and remote equipment.
- Configures and maintains equipments like PC’s, printers, scanners, phones, and network equipments.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- With at least 6 months to 1 year working experience
- Fresh graduates with extensive on-the-job training experience related to the field are welcome to apply
- Willing to commit to tight project schedules and high software quality standards
- Fast learner, highly technical and analytical, creative and attentive to details
- Proactive, agile, responsible, result-oriented, and trustworthy of confidential information
Interested to apply may send their CV directly.