- Design and execute asset management policies, procedures and processes.
- Coordinate with management in utilizing the asset management tools to analyze, review and track asset data.
- Manage asset reconciliation and asset disposal agreements.
- Educate associates about company policies.
- Assist in inventory management, procurement and shipment activities.
- Monitor software licenses to ensure they comply with license agreements and usage standards.
- Collaborate with management to define cost savings, asset compliance and service improvements.
- Ensure audit compliance for the IT assets.
- Guide IT asset associate in the daily administration of the asset management activities.
- Must be a bachelor a graduate of IT or any courses.
- Atleast 6 months experience
- Knowledgeable in asset/inventory management
- Knowledgeable in excel
- Fresh graduate encourage to apply
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: Clark, Pampanga