Hybrid Mobile App Developer (Cebu/Bacolod/Makati/Ortigas)
- Support the entire application life-cycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Must have 3-5 years experience in development of hybrid mobile applications using Ionic/Phonegap/React Native/Xamarin etc.
- Should have a good understanding of various mobile architectures and a good understanding of end-to-end solutions for mobile applications.
- Must have solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Must have experience using Drupal, Laravel
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Good Knowledge RESTful architecture and JSON notation.
- Experience with Front End frameworks such as VueJS
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Advanced understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Stash.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Must be willing to work on a night shift schedule
Salary: ₱40000 - ₱80000
Address: CoDev, 7F Link Bldg. Cebu IT Park Cebu City, Philippines