· Compensation and Benefits of employees
· Payroll computation (system based and manual)
· Updating of employees’ daily time record.
· Process ATM card of new hires with the bank.
· Familiarity with overtime and holiday pays computation.
· Screening, interviewing, and testing applicants;
· Prepare Job Offers and all the necessary documents prior to orientation and deployment of newly hired employees.
· Maintaining personnel records particularly employees 201 files and manpower list.
· Administer employee loan, accident and life insurance claims/applications, HMO/health card and government-mandated benefits.
· Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases;
· Orients new employees; review and assess work performances of new and existing employees.
· Attend to employee concerns, mediate and provide feedback to top management and prepare report by completing forms, required documents, and records.
· Facilitate resignation process – resignation letter, clearance, turn over checklist, and last pay computation
· Collate Incident Reports, conduct investigations, and coordinate with Management for disposition and disciplinary action.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Development Management or equivalent
· At least 1-2 years working experience in HR field
· Must knowledgeable to all HR facets
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: 299 D.Tuazon St., Brgy. San Jose, Quezon City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!