Human Resource Associate
Human Resource Associate – responsible for obtaining, recording, and interpreting human resources information within a company. They are tasked with managing company human resources records and assisting new employees with enrolment procedures. Responsibilities include:
- Communicating with potential job candidates.
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings.
- Managing HR records including, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Issuing new employees with enrolment documents.
- Conducting employee orientations.
- Explaining employee benefits.
- Responding to HR-related queries within the company.
- Maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Assisting with the distribution of training material.
- At least 2-3 similar or related experiences.
- Proactive and can work independently.
- Available to work on UK time.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000