Here, you’ll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you’re expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
The Human Capital Partner will help shape and execute the Human Capital and talent strategies for UnitedHealth Group, creating a wealth of opportunity for an experienced human capital strategic partner to contribute across a broad range of priorities, including culture building, workforce strategy, organization effectiveness, talent agenda, leadership bench strength, and employee experience.
- Consulting Agility: Customizes Human Resource solutions that align with and address specific business strategies, structures, and challenges. Collaborates with leadership to evolve organization design in response to changing needs, threats and opportunities. Responsible for change leadership, talent coaching, solutions integration, stakeholder management, rand root cause analysis
- Business Fluency: Understands how the business operates, can identify and interpret levers that impact financial performance, as well as, translating business requirements into workforce needs leveraging data analytics. Creates processes and experiences that grow the capacity of the organization’s key people resources which include key talent identification, planning, development, and recruitment
- Responsible for talent strategy, competitive awareness, global acumen, and networking
- Visionary Leadership: Contributes to the successful advancement of ideas that promote a positive culture within the organization. Identifies through elements of the work environment strategies to increase productivity, employee performance, and employee satisfaction and design metrics to track the effectiveness of these initiatives. Responsible for being a champion of culture, cultivating innovation, being resilient, and inspiring others
- Emerging Capabilities: Adapts to future work dynamics, social media savvy, design thinking, and gamification. Understands how to design solutions to create the simplest, yet most meaningful, end-user experience. Responsible for keeping pace with the radically changing nature of work
- Diversity & Inclusion: Integrates, aligns, and embeds Inclusion and Diversity Strategy within the People Strategy and all aspects of Human Capital Work
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field or demonstrated equivalency
- 10+ years of strategic Human Resource Business Partner experience with expertise in all Human Resources functional areas
- Strong competence in leading and driving the talent agenda, including developing a strong leadership bench
- Experience developing and implementing workforce strategy, aligned with and driving business outcomes
- Experience creating and implementing organization design and change
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Experience working in a large, global, matrixed environment (e.g., shared service delivery model)
- Advanced level of proficiency with MS Office
- Demonstrated history of positive employee experience through all aspects of Human Capital work
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2021 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.
Job Keywords: Human Capital Partner, Taguig City, NCR, National Capital Region