- Identifying and working with the HR team to resolve various HR related issues
- Helping with job audits and HR investigations and following up with relevant parties
- Participating in recruitment and firing processes.
- Performing employee background checks and verifying information.
- Communicating policies pertaining to Human Resources, compensation and benefits.
- Conducting exit interviews.
- Analyzing and presenting data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors and advising on solutions
- Assisting the HR team in the progression and moderation of operating policies, guidelines, and systems to encourage best practise within the company
- Reviewing employee and candidate data and inputting this into relevant HR databases
- Knowledgeable in processing of employee’s clearance.
- HR analyst skills and competencies
- A degree qualification in business studies or the equivalent is required when becoming an HR analyst. It is desirable to have gained at least a years’ experience in HR, administration, recruitment, and employee relation.
- A strong knowledge and confidence in the use of spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Word and other programmes is desirable.
Will be expected to be proficient in the following:
- Communication, both oral and written
- Analyzing and evaluating issues in HR
- Understanding and confidence in using specific systems and programs/applications, including excel, PowerPoint and database management
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of communicating with individuals at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Researching and reading data and reports
- Ability to make judgments and decisions on confidential matters, and plan and manage complex administrative systems and practices
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: Mandaluyong City