The candidate should:
(1) be excellent in Tagalog and English
(2) have the capability to plan, develop and deliver high quality lessons using a variety of approaches, to continually enhance teaching and learning.
(3) monitor student progress, keeping student records that include assessment outcomes and targets set at regular intervals in line with Academy policy, to enable all students to achieve their full potential.
(4) manage student learning through effective teaching in accordance with the Department’s schemes of work and policies.
(5) ensure continuity, progression and cohesiveness in all teaching.
(6) use a variety of methods and approaches (including differentiation) to match curricular objectives and the range of student needs, and ensure equal opportunity for all students.
(7) set homework regularly, (in accordance with the Academy homework policy), to consolidate and extend learning and encourage students to take responsibility for their own learning.
If you are a qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Health & Social Care (Caregiver) Teacher looking for a new opportunity in a great school, this is the role for you.
If you are a Filipino, registered nurse and have experience in conducting Health Care related training, you are the right candidate for this job.
This is an ONLINE full time/part time job which you will be able to do from your own location.
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱30000
Address: International Online Institute (ICSA Kuwait)
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!