Healthcare Recruiter (Home-based)
Travel PHP is seeking a Senior Healthcare Recruiter to locate healthcare professionals for client hospitals throughout America. Recruit qualified professionals using various tools including LinkedIn, job boards, referrals and various other strategies. This position will recruit for positions across the United States, and is primarily responsible for proactively sourcing top talent that align with the firm’s hospital clients needs and expectations within a structured time period. The ideal candidate loves a fast-paced, result-oriented environment, has the ability to quickly adapt to change and has experience in sourcing and recruiting large volumes of candidates.
- Source, interview, offer, negotiate and close top candidates for assigned roles.
- Create and place job postings in various platforms.
- Develop creative sourcing methods to expand visibility and network for potential candidates.
- Research, review, and implement alternative recruiting methods.
- Initiate, develop and maintain positive relationships with passive candidates.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and business partners.
- Build key competitive research, industry profile development, networking and direct sourcing.
- Tracking and analyzing recruiting statistics to maximize efficiency.
- Minimum 1 year experience in international nurse recruiting
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Highly organized with efficient time management.
- Able to self-motivate and work independently while prioritizing responsibilities effectively.
- Ability to promptly learn, systems, processes and procedures.
- Willingness to work night shifts
- Must be competitive and results oriented
- Php 20,000 – Php 60,000 a month depending on experience.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱40000
Address: 5021, THE MERANTI AT TWO SERENDRA, 11TH AVENUE, BONIFACIO GLOBAL CITY, TAGUIG CITY, METRO MANILA, 1634