Join our growing company, support our Australian clients and their businesses grow!
About the Role:
The Head of Operations is responsible in providing leadership, support, and strategic vision to the organization down to implementing and managing the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the business.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Run daily / weekly team meetings.
- Set measurable quarterly goals.
- Track and manage productivity and reward and reprimand as required.
- Provide leadership, training and development for the team.
- Quarterly performance reviews, team skills development, etc.
- Foster our company values.
- Plan and develop redundancies, cross training, team growth plans.
- Capacity planning and management (cashflow and people resources).
- Governance / compliance / best practice in all areas, through management of the leaders of each department (HR, Finance, IT, Logistics, etc).
- Drive the implementation of new tech, apps and software (through the IT and Automation team) as part of ongoing improvement.
What’s in it for you?
- Dayshift schedule with weekends off
- HMO Day 1 + 3 dependents. for free
- Competitive Package and benefits
- 2-week Christmas Break and Annual Leaves
- Stable Internet Connection (at least 10 Mbps)
- Laptop or PC w/ Webcam (Online Recruitment Process)
- Cebu residents only
- Must be Cebu-based
- Preferably worked in a Virtual Assistant industry
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the role or a similar senior role
- Has preferably completed leadership courses such as Lean Six Sigma, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Statistical Process Control, Engineering Process Control (EPC)
- Has proven track record of scaling a business i.e signed up a new client/business/account, grown an existing business/industry
- Has taken part of business decision-making discussion/s and therefore able to come up with decisions within a reasonable time
- Able to identify gaps or inconsistencies within a business process or system and come up with action plans to address them
- Able to engage and transform the entire Operations team to always be top-shape
About VA Platinum:
We are not your average Virtual Assistant provider in the Philippines. Everything we do focuses on being extraordinary. From our superstar staff to our business coaching services, our culture, and impressive systems. Visit our website at www.vaplatinum.com.au.
Other Cebu-Based Career Opportunities:
- Financial Planning VAs
- Mortgage Broking VAs
- Executive Assistants
- Digital Marketing Specialists
- Social Media Managers
- Team Leaders
- LinkedIn Specialists
- Customer Service / IT Help Desk Representatives
- Paraplanners (anywhere in the PH)
- Mortgage Parabrokers (anywhere in the PH)
Want to know more? Check out our open positions here: