We are currently seeking an experienced and professional Human Resource (HR) Specialist to join our team and manage all human resource procedures. The successful candidate will be passionate about recruiting, supporting, and evolving employees through our company’s guidelines and managing processes.
Your main responsibilities will include developing compensation and benefits packages, maintaining employee records, recruiting, and training new employees. To excel in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the recruiting process and philippine labor regulations.
- Create, implement, and evaluate all human resource department policies, procedures, and structures.
- Manage health and life insurance programs.
- Design and implement effective training and development plans.
- Keep all employees up-to-date on company policies and new developments.
- Perform quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
- Search for new employees by carefully crafting job descriptions to solicit applicants with the skills, experience and salary expectations our company requires.
- Interview applicants about their experience and inform them about job openings.
- Contact references and perform background checks on applicants.
- Conduct employee orientations providing information about benefits and working conditions. (Employee HandBook)
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issue in a timely and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes.
- Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: 77 Espiritu street, Taytay Rizal