HR Specialist (HRBP)
- Oversee all aspects of movement for Employee Relations like discipline, case management, retention, and post employment
- Conduct coaching for employees that will improve work related performance or behavior
- Involve in planning, organizing, creating, and collaborating with other HR Teams/ Department in areas of policy development, procedural documentation, communication management, retention measures, and engagement
- Closely coordinate with people managers the findings and recommendation for terminable case
- Prepare, provide, or submit as mandated any compliance to DOLE, NLRC, or other government agencies
- Coordinate and consult with company Lawyer for legal related matter and/or issues that pose risk to the interest of the company/ attend DOLE, SENA Hearing with Legal Team
- Provide support related to ER Concerns for the assigned site and service
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources in a BPO setting.
- 2+ years of experience as an HR Specialist with background in employee relations, problem and conflict resolution.
- Must be experienced and skilled in handling HRIS and analytics, employee relations and engagements.
- Must be familiar with COVID protocols management.
- Good to excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Amenable with shifting schedule
- Can work under pressure and can maintain positive and professional attitude towards handling employee feedbacks and concerns
- Excellent time management skills, process oriented and keen to details
- Resourceful and takes initiative to get tasks done and can work well across many teams
- Team player and can work well across many teams as well
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: The Peak Tower, 107 L.P. Leviste Street, Makati, 1630 Metro Manila