HR Manager in South Luzon
The Human Resource Manager in South Luzon is primarily responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management. He or She shall act an as employee champion, change agent and also serve as a consultant to the business heads on HR related issues. The HR Manager shall provide HR expertise enabling the business heads to have integrated solutions as they drive the business forward. He or She shall implement Corporate HR projects and initiatives as well as the business unit’s specific HR requirements at all employee levels.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units
- Cascades and implements corporate HR projects and initiatives by creating employee experiences.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the Corporate HR to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Manages regional union groups in his area of assignment/s.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Partiipates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- College graduate with a degree in Business Administration/ Psychology or its equivalent
- With at least 5 years’ professional experience in a similar capacity preferably in a service industry.
- With experience in handling labor union
- With expertise on HR Operations, Labor Relations, DOLE /Regulatory Compliance, Compensation & Benefits, Training & OD, Talent Acquisition and Development, Signature Employee Experiences
- Organized, personable and with strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Salary: ₱40000 - ₱60000
Address: Santa Rosa