- Maintaining financial reports, records and general ledger and accounts.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Maintaining documentations for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury and conducting internal audits.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements and assisting with audits.
- Ensuring compliance with PFRS
- Assisting the accounting manager from time to time
- Fresh graduate or with at least 1 year experience
- Must be a CPA
- Amenable to work in Makati
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000