- Oversee day to day activity of the assigned client.
- Check and monitor attendance of deployed staff
- Attend to immediate concerns of deployed staff.
- Report to branch office all concerns and request of clients
- Assist in timekeeping (bi-monthly)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience as HR Generalist is required for this position.
- Experience in an Outsourcing / Manpower firm is an advantage.
- Must have strong communication and people handling skills
- Familiar with Recruitment, Labor Relation, Compensation & Benefits & Timekeeping process.
- Willing to be assigned around Entertainment City, Parañaque.
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000