HR Business Partner Manager
HRBP is somebody who make sure that Human Relation part of the business is aligned to the business objectives.
- Can handle Consultant for HR Function and aligned to the project and operational company need.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client’s side.
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally.
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes, and implement changes necessary to cover risks.
- Recruits personally the key talents for the internal client.
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management.
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves.
- Design’s succession plans for key talents and key job positions.
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes.
- Acts as the member of the HR Management Team.
- Develops HR team members as they can become HR Business Partners.
- Manages and leads a team of HR Consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field.
- Have an experience at least 7 to 10 years., good communication, negotiation, project management and change management skills.
- Strong business acumen, time management, priorities management, analytical, problem solving and labor law knowledge skills.
- Willing to work on-site in Robinsons Cyber Sigma, McKinley Taguig City.
Salary: ₱40000 - ₱70000
Address: McKinley, Taguig City