Here are the Main responsibilities of the Designer that we are looking for:
- You will design different graphics types for our Clients from Logo, Social Media Covers, Social Media Post, T-shirt Designs, Business Cards, PDFs, Book cover, etc.
- The maximum number of clients you will handle per month will be 10 Clients with 2 Graphic tasks, each Client with a delivery time of 1 to 2 days but will depend on the design task’s workload. If the job is just a simple design, our team expects it to be delivered as early as possible to be checked.
- You are expected to Deliver High-Quality Designs even if the deadline is tight.
- You are expected to work together with our Creatives team, 8 pm to 5 am Philippine time, Monday to Saturday. Breaks for the whole shift are 30 minutes, 10:00 pm to 10:15 pm, and 3:00 am to 3:15 am lunch break is 12:00 am to 1:00 am.
- You are also expected to follow your Project Managers’ timeline of the project.
- You are expected to follow your Project Managers’ Instruction in the project.
- You are always expected to be responsive when your project manager asks for any progress for the task or asking for a call.
- You are always expected to use our time tracking software, Time Doctor, and our Project Management platform, Trello, when working.
- You are expected to make sure you are always physically, intellectually, and emotionally fit to work at all times.
- Please also send some samples of projects that you have worked on with some of your previous clients.
- The Designer we are looking for must be proficient in any graphic editing software, mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Must have 2 to 5 years of working experience in design, either from being a freelancer or a local designer in your current location.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000