Graphic Designer I
Position: Graphic Designer I
Location: Mahayahay, ILIGAN CITY, Lanao del Norte. Office-based.
Employment type: Full-time, 8 hours per day
DreamTeam PH is looking for a Graphic Designer I with a passion in creating and visualizing graphics including social media images, web designs, illustrations, and layouts. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Study, strategize and plan a compelling and effective design concept based on client requirements.
- Must prepare rough drafts and present design ideas for advertisements, social media images, logos, web pages, artwork, brochures, and other branding and communication materials.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Works with content writers to coordinate social media promotion plans, email marketing, and website for each piece of content created.
- Must create and maintain a database of design assets.
- Establishing and stay up-to-date design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Learning how to use new software or program.
- Adept in prioritizing and managing multiple projects to accomplished tasks as needed.
- You must have our core values: purposeful, creative, innovative, client-focused, collaborative/teamwork, goal-oriented, productive, adaptive, and grit.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Knowledge of design techniques, such as Prototyping.
- Must be knowledgeable in using digital illustration, graphics editing software, and layout software to create designs.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work as a team member with minimal supervision.
- Proactive and resourceful with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Passion for personal development and growth.
- Ability to develop effective work plans, organize details, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Long-term commitment.
- Government-mandated benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, and Pag-Ibig)
- Overtime pay
- 13th-month pay
- Individual Performance bonus
- Successful Campaigns or Team Wins incentives
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: #4 Eltanal Bldg., Durian St., Mahayahay