GRAPHIC ARTIST FOR DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Busy Ant Marketing is a Guam, USA-based digital advertising company entirely focused on driving powerful results for Guam businesses through Facebook and Instagram marketing; Google search, display and YouTube; video placement in premium online publishers; and by building better websites.
Your role will be to design and produce display and video ads and banners for the social media pages, websites and digital advertising platforms we manage for our business clients. These platforms include Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, websites and other online platforms and Apps. You will also design websites on WordPress.
You will be responsible for producing a high volume of high quality designs, layouts, video storyboards and graphics for multiple clients in the quickest, most efficient possible way. This will entail thinking in terms of versatile, recyclable design themes and templates, and working with finite photo/video resources to produce fresh looking ads month after month for each client.
While online digital advertising is our primary focus, you may be asked to produce work for traditional media, such as ads for newspaper, magazines, outdoor/indoor signage, fliers/brochures, corporate stationery, and electronic billboards and TV spots.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and skill sets
To succeed with us, you must meet these expectations:
· Proven graphic design experience and highly proficient in all design aspects
· Possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
· Demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
· Ability to engage collaboration, communicate and present ideas
· Up to date with industry leading software and technologies, especially ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR, AFTER EFFECTS
· Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
· Can-do customer focus
· Flexible, resilient, able to readjust/respond quickly; handles rejection well
· Attention to detail
· Fluent, nimble user of social media platforms
· Fluent with online organizational tools like Dropbox and Google Drive
· Resourceful with researching/finding necessary photos and other materials
· Willing to work during nonstandard business hours when necessary
· Curious, engaged and self-motivated to keep learning new design/production technologies and skills. Maintains technical knowledge by attending online workshops, reviewing professional publications, etc.
· Proactive and consistent about watching the Guam marketplace and the marketing activities of our Guam clients and their competitors on social and digital media
· Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; troubleshooting malfunctions.
Please submit your resume (CV), as well as samples of your design work.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!