- Analyze control or survey data to ensure adherence to project specifications or land survey standards.
- Analyze operational data to evaluate operations, processes or products
- Calculate geographic positions from survey data.
- Maintain databases of geodetic and related information including coordinate, descriptive, or quality assurance data.
- Assess the quality of control data to determine the need for additional survey data for engineering, construction, or other projects.
- Conduct surveys to determine exact positions, measurement of points, elevations, lines, areas, volumes, contours, or other features of land surfaces.
- Licensed Geodetic Engineer
- 3-4 years of experience
- Knowledgeable in using Civil 3D
- Experienced in huge area surveying
Salary: ₱25000 - ₱30000
Address: Tarlac City