Genesys Pure Connect AMS Consultant
- Responsible for AMS support of Genesys PureConnect On Premise application.
- Responsible for all production support, resolution of L2, L3 and L4 incidents.
- Responsible for service restoration with minimum business impact during P1 and P2 incidents.
- Responsible for coordination and validation of all windows related activities on servers.
- Responsible for resolving any integration related issues.
Associate should also be responsible for below activities, Participate in complex software solutions implementation projects on all stages of the classic project lifecycle, such as:
•Business requirements specification and analysis.
•Implementation and Integration of the solution.
•Deliver advisory services centered on Contact Center Technology configuration optimization for performance and capability.
•Leads or participates in the successful delivery of complex customer contact center projects from planning, design to implementation
- Must have good understanding of end to end contact center technology.
- 3+ years of experience in Genesys contact center platform (PureConnect)
- Strong background in managed services, maintenance, and deployment.
- Experience in IVR enhancements
- Experience in working with external partners for the development and operation of contact center management applications.
- Experienced in designing & deploying contact center applications.
- Works collaboratively with clients to develop and execute solution strategies which support organizational direction.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Genesys Certifications, ICCE Certifications.
- PureConnect Handler development and customization experience
- Experience in working on implementation and enhancement projects.
- Experience in automotive industry.
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱50000