A Game Operation Specialist is responsible for providing excellent player experience by acting as a main link between the players and developer team. The role entails interacting with the players in behave of the development team, providing accurate and timely information to customers, identifying potential issues that may result in negative game exposure. The role requires in-depth customer service experience and a commitment to the team’s services.
1. Customer Service: Solve game related issues for the players via online ticketing system
· Professionally resolve players’ questions, submitted to our CS channels and report to the game studio.
· Manage and collect players’ feedback on CS channels and community pages.
· Compile reports for major questions and key CS metrics tracking.
2. Community Management: Help players to stay informed about the game’s update through different social media channels.
· Manage day to day outbound communications and track key metrics.
· Maintain communication with moderators to drive our community.
· Create and administer surveys & share results with game studios.
· Create fun events and analyze their performance.
· Conduct market research to become the market expert of your region, and report for emerging trends and potential opportunities.
3. Localization and Testing: Participate in helping the game by testing and report localization errors and bug.
· Translate from English to your native language, while retaining the style of the game.
· Test translations and new functionalities before an update is released.
· Report in game bugs or other glitches and issues.
· Proven work experience of 2+ years in game industry.
· Proven work experience of 2+ years as a Customer Service Representative.
· Has passion for online/mobile games.
· Has experience using ticketing/ email systems such as Helpshift, etc.
· Can work under minimal supervision.
· Ability to multitask.
· Ability to understand player’s concerns or situations easily.
· Ability to handle difficult players in a professional and polite manner.
· Amenable to work on a shifting schedule. (weekends and nightshift schedule).
Salary: ₱25000 - ₱30000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!